Saturday, January 7, 2017

Cindy Does... Plan for 2017

Basically this blog will be all about the things that interest me aka Cindy Does...

Each week you will get a fiction short story or chapter. This year the story will be Fire After Dark, about Serena a fire faerie who is transitioning from being a guard on the busy boarder between Faerie Meadows and the Badlands. [Each chapter will also be recorded and setup as a YouTube video]. It will be a Romance Fantasy genre.


On to beauty, you will get a new beauty article each week, where applicable with pictures. It may be the look of the week; an article to help nail biters; what is my current skincare routine; beauty questions answered; an article about hair care. If you do have any beauty questions you want answered send me and email to admin@pdpublisher.com.

Since I watch a lot of movies anyway why not write a review about at least one of them a week. This may not be a new release at the movies each week, but could be a movie I watched on Netflix or Neon, or a BluRay or DVD. These will not be critic reviews, just my personal opinion of the movie.

This next bit has been on my agenda for a wee while now and that is Gluten Free cooking. Since my son was diagnosed with Coeliac Disease back in 2008 or so I have been cooking more at home. This has led me to experimenting with recipes, nothing flash most of the time, just simple wholesome food. So once a week I will be writing up one of my recipes that I cook that week for you. And I will be taking photos even though my presentation skills leave something to be desired.

My personal goal is to read 12 new to me fiction books a year, as well as an array of books I have already read. So once again why not write a review about them. Obviously if I have already written a review then I will not write another one on the same book. The reviews will be a mix or published for a while and new release books. The books reviews will be about books from well known authors to independent authors. I am committing to one book review a month, but if I read more than that then they will just be called bonus reviews J

Also at least once a month I will do a crafts corner type article, it may be a crochet pattern for some coasters for the coffee table. Or how to make a memory box for a loved one you have lost. Or some ideas for polymer clay charms. How about some beaded earrings?

MONDAY - Beauty
TUESDAY - Recipe of the week
WEDNESDAY - Movie Review
THURSDAY - Craft corner / book review
FRIDAY - Weekly fiction story

No comments:

Post a Comment